ILVE by EuroChef,
30" Majestic Dual Fuel Range
Retail Price: $5,799.00
Ships next business day. If out of stock lead times can range from 8 - 31 days.
Brand: ILVE by EuroChef
Finish: True White
Size: 29 15/16" x 35 13/16" x 27 3/4" 300 lb.
35 13/16-36 3/16"
Back Guard Height
30" Dual Fuel Range
Center Burner Dual Triple Ring:
Left Front Burner:
Right Front Burner:
Right Rear Burner:
- Color: not selected
- Trim Color: not selected
- Fuel Type : Dual Fuel
- Style : Freestanding
- Continuous Grates
- Designer Handle
- Viewing Window
- 2 3/8 Stainless Back Guard
- Warming Drawer
- Digital Clock & Timer
- Designer Handrail Optional
- Plinth Legs Included
- Scroll Legs Optional
- Tubular Legs Optional
- Width : 29 15/16"
- Depth : 27 3/4"
- Height : 35 13/16 - 36 3/16"
- Shipping Weight: 330 Lb.
Cook top Features
- Burners : 5 Semi-sealed
- Cook top Control Type : Knobs
- Flame Failure Safety Device
- Cast Iron Wok Ring
- Cast Iron Steak Pans Optiional
- Oven Capacity : 3.0 cu. ft.
- Oven Control Type : Digital and Knobs
- Preheat Indicator Lamp
- Quick Start Function
- Defrost Function
- Convection Bake
- Convection Broil
- Grill Baking
- Proofing Mode
- European Convection
- Electronic Clock & Timer
- Interior Oven Light
- 2 Heavy Duty Racks
- Removable Oven Door
- Continuous Clean Panels Optional
- Ignition Type : Electronic
- Oven Wattage : 3700
- LP Conversion Kit Included
- Electrical Requirements : 208/240V, 60 Hz. 30 A
- Defrosting of frozen food is accelerated by means of fan driven air circulation
- The advantage of defrosting at room temperature is that it does not alter the taste and appearance of the food
- This provides a more even heat than a conventional oven and food is "sealed" very quickly
- Preheating is generally unnecessary
- As there is no top or bottom heat the whole area of the oven can be utilized
- This setting is ideal for batch baking or cooking a complete meal
- A fast intensive form of cooking, suitable for a variety of dishes
- It replaces the spit and can be used for baked fish, braised vegetables, kebabs, roast chicken, duck etc.
- An energy-saving method for deep cooking
- Suitable for chops, sausages, kebabs etc.
- Suitable for roast meats in general e.g. fillet steak, grilled fish and vegetables
- And also for cooking "au gratin" e.g. cauliflower cheese
- Especially suitable for browning and to add the finishing touches of colour to different dishes
- We suggest this setting when browning lasagna, melting cheese toppings etc.
- As the heat comes from the lower element, this setting is particularly suitable for pastry and cakes e.g. flans, pizzas, biscuits, fruit cakes etc.
- This operates like a conventional electric oven and can be used accordingly
- Suitable for pork, chops, sausage, game, roast veal, meringues and biscuits, baked fruit, etc.
- 3 special glasses keep the heat inside the oven allowing the temperature on the outer glass to remain low
- Internal glasses and door can be easily removed for cleaning
- It is obtained through the use of high-density glass-wool panels
- All this has been studied to guarantee uniformity of temperature and energy saving
- The design solutions that characterize the ovens are now extended to the whole range
- This is demonstrated by the Energy Label, the European standard introduced in January 2003, which classifies ovens according to their energy consumption
- Just press a knob and the burner will light up
- Semi Sealed Brass Burners
- Semi Sealed Burners allow for precise gas adjustment during installation while keeping spilled foods where they belong... on the cook top for easy cleaning.
- With stabilized flame, they eliminated eventual flame extinctions due to draught or liquid overflow
- Enameled grilles
- Includes 1 triple ring burner, 2 big burners and 2 small burners
- Enameled removable burner caps for easy cleaning
- Sturdy cast iron grates
- All gas burners are equipped with a Flame Failure Safety Device. If the flame is extinguished, the gas supply will turn off automatically.
- Ideal for warming plates when the oven is in use
- Besides giving a pleasant new appearance, it compensates the difference in depth between the kitchen units and the cooker, thus avoiding an impact between the two depths
- Nostalgic Handrail and Continuous Clean Oven Panels
Customer reviews and comments
Be first to leave a review on this product